‘‘Reims & the Champagne region’’
Reims, City of Art and History
The city of Reims has a well recognized reputation : this city of art and history that dates back to antiquity, has many major attractions, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO , such as :
Notre Dame Cathedral
The Palais du Tau Museum
The Basilique et Museum Saint Remi
The tourist attractions of the city are varied. You can discover Reims Art Deco architecture,the Fujita Chapel, the Grand Theatre de Reims ... or prestigious cellars of Champagne houses..
Reims and its countryside offer numerous animations all year round which incite to the stroll : Reims city center, its shops and pedrestrian streets and its many restaurants, among which 4 are Michelin-starred... So many opportunities to explore the city.
Also take advantage of your stay to discover the numerous festivities organized during the year:
- Les fêtes Johanniques (1er week end de juin). " City of the Coronations " from Clovis to Charles X, celebrate his heroine: Jeanne d'Arc.
- Flaneries musicales Festival (June & July)
- Christmas Market (from end of Novembre to Décembre)
Find out all the events calendar here.
Tourism - Leisure - Relaxation ... In Reims and Chanpagne region.
Go off to explore the region Champagne-Ardennes... You will appreciate its numerous natural treasures there such as :
- The "parc naturel de la Montagne de Reims" and the Faux de Verzy unique trees.
- The "phare de Verzenay" and its Museum of the vineyard
- THE "parc nature de Sept Saulx".
Also, the beauty of regional architectural heritage.. and the tradition of Champagne houses,shows itself to the travelers in every villages...